Early Years Practitioner (Permanent) – To start as soon as possible
Band D – actual salary £13,550-£13,821(based on 45 weeks)
Term time only 30 hours per week Monday to Friday
White Woods Primary Academy Trust was established in September 2013 by three self-converting primary schools and has grown rapidly over the past six years. There are now 13 schools in our Trust, all within the borough of Rotherham. One of the school’s is a National English Hub and works with schools throughout the country. We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner based at Dinnington Community Primary School who will be a dedicated team member in ensuring high quality practice and provision is maintained at all times. The school is on a sharp journey of improvement and offers professionals the chance to make a real difference in one of the most challenging communities in our region whilst also offering strong potential for career progression. We provide an integrated service delivery for children and families and the successful applicants will be expected to work in a holistic way with very young children.
Applicants must have the following:
– Minimum of Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education
– The capability to demonstrate positive, high quality interactions with young children
– A sound knowledge, understanding and experience of the EYFS and how this links
to subsequent phases of learning and development
– A flexible and willing approach to be fully involved in all Trust aims and objectives
– The ability to build and maintain positive, effective relationships with children, families and colleagues
– Excellent communication skills and have the desire to work as a proactive member of a complex team
– Commitment ad alignment to out Trust values.
What we offer:
– Local Government Pension Scheme
– Access to workplace and wellbeing support services
– Being part of a family of schools within a values-based Trust.
– A comprehensive induction and support programme.
– Recognition of the importance of work life balance. Your emotional well-being is important to us. We strive to balance life and work. We endeavour to create the best possible environment in which you can grow and enjoy a genuinely fulfilling professional life.
– A passionate commitment to your continuing professional development with learning routes to match your interests and ambitions.
– Opportunity to work in partnership with colleagues across the Trust.
Closing date: Monday 20th September
Interviews: W/C Monday 27th September
For an informal discussion or to arrange to visit the School please contact Sarah Reason 01909 550034 (Head of School).
Application forms are available to download from the Trust website
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all information needs to be completed on the application form as we will not accept a CV.
The Trust is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidates will have to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check (DBS).
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found