Band G (Scale Point 19-23)
Term Time 37 hours per week (38 weeks + 2 INSET) Band G (Scale Point 19-23)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated School Administrator to join our team within White Woods Primary Academy Trust. At an exciting time in the school’s development, we are seeking to appoint an exceptional School Administrator to join our team at Swinton Queen Primary School.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking and dedicated team who:
● Has proven administration and financial experience in a school or similar setting
● Is highly organized and flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Works well under pressure, balancing both operational and strategic issues and who is able to prioritise effectively
● Is committed to their own professional development
● Will support the ethos of our school
● Works proactively as a member of the team
We can offer:
● The opportunity to develop your career through on-going professional development
● A supportive leadership team who will provide mentoring, support and advice
● A forward thinking and ambitious team striving for high standards
● Excellent resources and facilities
● Polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn and who are the focus of everything we do
● A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
● An atmosphere where everyone is valued
● Engaged and committed parents/carers and governors.
For an informal discussion or to arrange to visit the School please contact:
Closing date: Wednesday 29th September at 4pm.
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 6th October.
Application forms are attached to the job advert via the Trust website. You must complete our application form to be considered for this post. Completed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level.
Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
White Woods Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.